- UK Shipping – Free
- Smaller paintings will be sent using Royal Mail special delivery or other courier service where a tracking service is offered and will require a signature on receipt. Larger paintings will be sent via an insured courier service and will also require a signature on receipt.
- International shipping (as per quote)
- We of course welcome international buyers. Your painting will be suitably packed/crated for international shipping and will be sent via a large courier service such as DHL or Fedex who offer a detailed tracking service. Please email us if you require further information or shipping quote.
Authenticity / Condition
- All purchasers are guaranteed as to authenticity as per description, An honest general condition is also given. Please keep in mind that our paintings are between 100-200 years old and will naturally often have signs of some ware and tear.
Returns and refunds
- In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your painting we offer a 14 day returns policy. The item needs to be returned to us in exactly the same condition you received it in and in the original or other appropriate packaging. Return postage must be with an insured, tractable postage service and will be at the cost of the purchaser.
- We accept most major debit / credit cards (Visa/Delta) or bank transfer if preferred.